The Big Lebowski
The Lensic is reopening for live events!
Jeff Bridges is “The Dude,” a slacker who gets mixed up in a convoluted kidnapping plot with an eccentric millionaire whose name he shares. Also starring John Goodman, Julianne Moore, Steve Buscemi, and Peter Stormare.
Image: The Big Lebowski/© Universal
Individuals/families/groups can reserve up to six tickets and everyone in the group will be seated together. Individuals/groups will be seated at least six feet away from others. Please note our new ticketing procedures (below). Ticket reservations must be made by noon on the day of the show you wish to attend. We’ll do our best to seat you in the section you request when you reserve your tickets.
Free / Reservations Required
Presale Reservations Open to Lensic Members:
Reservations Open to the Public:
June 17 at 10 am
Covid Safety at The Lensic
Face masks are required for all staff members, performers, and patrons over the age of two. Face masks must meet CDC standards and be properly worn to cover the nose and mouth at all times.
Six feet of social distancing is required. Following state guidelines, The Lensic is currently operating at a maximum of 33 percent capacity and with a minimum of 6 feet between seats (or groups of seats, for those attending performances together). Please avoid social interaction with other groups.
We ask that patrons complete a health checklist at home before they attend a Lensic event. If you or anyone in your party is exhibiting symptoms of Covid, have been exposed to someone with Covid in the past two weeks, or has tested positive for Covid in the past two weeks, kindly postpone your visit. Refunds will be offered for health-related cancelations.
Covid safety rules will be strictly enforced. For the health and safety of everyone, any patron who is not following The Lensic’s most current Covid safety rules will need to leave the theater immediately. Ticket refunds will be not be offered to those asked to leave for Covid safety violations.
For the latest information on health and safety protocols at The Lensic, please visit our Covid Safety page.
New Contact-Free Ticketing
- Tickets are available online and by phone.
- You will receive your tickets via email. You may print them at home and bring them to the theater or present them on your phone/mobile device when you arrive at The Lensic.
- Please choose your preferred seating section when you reserve your tickets. Final seat assignments will be made by the box office and be listed on your E-tickets, which will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your purchase.
- We ask that you arrive at The Lensic at the arrival time shown on your ticket. We will stagger both entry and exit from the theater to avoid crowding in the lobby and aisles. Socially distanced lines will form outside the theater.
- If you have questions, please call the box office at 505-988-1234. Visit our Covid Safety page to learn more about what to expect when you come back to The Lensic!