Rent The Lensic
Thank you for your interest in renting the Lensic Performing Arts Center for your event! Please follow these simple steps to begin the rental inquiry process.
- Review the following documents (right click on the link below to download):
Lensic Performing Arts Center Technical Specifications (updated 2/27/2019)
2019 Rental Rate Sheet (effective as of 2/1/2019) (501c3 and 990 documentation required for nonprofit rates)
Seating Chart (821 seats total – 504 in Orchestra, 474 without rows AA BB; 136 Mezzanine; 181 Balcony)
- Fill out and submit the Rental Information Request form below.
- Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by our Programming Assistant to review the information you’ve submitted and to confirm your status.
- Once availability has been confirmed, you will be contacted by our Production Manager, who will review your technical needs. If you have a Technical Rider, we will request a preliminary copy of it at this time.
- Once you’ve signed and returned your rental estimate, you will be contacted by our Contracts Administrator to finalize your contract.
- Once your fully executed contract has been received, we will send you a link to our online Event Setup form, at which time you will work with our Box Office Manger to initiate ticket sales for your event.
- Approximately 8-12 weeks in advance of the event, unconfirmed holds will expire and be removed from our calendar. Please be sure to keep us as updated as possible on your plans.