Community Box Office
Box Office Hours
Tickets are available online 24/7 and by phone and in person during business hours.
Box Office Hours
Monday–Friday: 10 am–6 pm
Saturday: Noon–4 pm
Hours on Event Days: The Box Office will remain open through intermission on days when events are scheduled.
No more waiting in line at Will Call! E-Tickets are available for all performances at the Lensic and are the preferred choice. Simply print your ticket or display it on your phone for easy scanning and entry.
Ticket Service Charges and Fees
Service charges directly support the costs of operating our nonprofit community box office, which include staff salaries, ticketing software and computers, and ticket stock and envelopes. Service charges apply at all points of purchase.
- In Person: A $1 per ticket fee is applied when you purchase tickets in person at the Lensic.
- Online or by Phone: These charges are dependent on the price of each ticket and range from $1 to $6 per ticket.
A $4 per ticket fee (not applied to free events). These funds help maintain and keep our nonprofit 90+ year old historic theater, the “gem” of Santa Fe, in top-notch condition. It allows us to make necessary repairs and upgrades to the facility and equipment.
If you opt to have your tickets mailed to you, the cost is $1 per order.
Ticket Refund Policies
All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Tickets to Lensic Presents, The Met: Live in HD, and NT Live in HD events may be donated back to the Lensic for a tax-deductible donation receipt by calling the box office at 505-988-1234.
To avoid ticketing scams, be sure you purchase tickets to Lensic events only through the Lensic (in person at the box office, by phone at 505-988-1234, or online at Lensic.org) or through the Santa Fe performing arts organizations that present their events at the Lensic.
Other third-party ticketing websites and vendors are not authorized to sell tickets to Lensic events, and we cannot guarantee validity, refund, or otherwise be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized sources. *Due to the popularity of our events, Facebook is also a hotspot for ticketing scams with users attempting to sell fake tickets to our events.
Events at The Lensic
- The Lensic Safe Events Policy will be strictly enforced.
- Behaviour that interferes or disrupts any event may result in immediate removal.
- Late arrivals and those exiting during the performance will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- The Lensic does not permit the use of cameras, cellphones, or recording devices during performances.
- The Lensic is not responsible for the validity of tickets purchased through secondary sellers. Protect yourself by only purchasing tickets from the Lensic or authorized local arts organizations.
- The Lensic is ADA accessible. Please let the box office know your needs before you arrive.
- The Lensic promotes a fragrance-free environment.
- Please be courteous to other patrons and staff at all times.
Children and Families
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for entry, including small children and infants. Our Box Office staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding child-appropriate performances.